Project Coordinator- 12month position in IT Product and Value Chain Technology team. Western Sydney location
- Project workload administration tasks
- Assist in facilitating a project: scheduling meeting times and locations, taking meeting minutes, developing presentations.
- Project budget administration
- Supports the Technology team in their daily tasks: scheduling meetings, providing agenda and minutes, developing reports
- Coordination of project administrative tasks, ensuring that relevant management information is captured and analysed
- Prepare governance reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas and minutes, and maintain logs and registers.
- Monitor, analyse and report on budgets and forecasts, highlighting any variances, and providing suggestions for resolution.
- Must have previous and recent experience as an IT Project Coordinator
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Financial awareness and ability to manage finances
- Planning, directing, organising project work
- Schedule management
- Proficient experience in SAP for project management
- Sound knowledge of Sentient
If this role sounds of interest to you, kindly click the "Apply" button now!