Our high-profile Client is seeking multiple experienced Project Coordinators to work into a number of large, Federal Governments across Canberra. This is a permanent opportunity looking to starting ASAP and requires candidates to have a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar capacity within ICT and in Federal Government in the coordination, facilitation and delivery of project objectives
- The ability to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly
- The ability to establish clear ownership for project tasks and develop detailed project plans
- The ability to monitor and track progress of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and provide adequate reporting
- The ability to manage pressures and changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Identifying, documenting and managing project risks and issues in order to minimise their impact on the project
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 198131
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.