Our client, a large Australian services provider based in Sydney CBD is looking for an exprienced Project Coordinator to provide administrative and project support to the Project Managers.
You will be expected to prepare and provide weekly reporting for Project Managers, review and manage change request submissions for projects and project manage a subset of IT infrastructure projects
The ideal candidate will should have at least 2+ years' experience in project coordinator role delivering IT infrastructure projects and have knowledge of datacenter, network and cloud technologies.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- 2+ years' experience in project coordinator role delivering IT infrastructure projects
- 4+ years' experience in the IT industry
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology
- Knowledge of datacenter, network and cloud technologies
- PRINCE2 Practitioner accreditation (desirable)
- MSP or Systems Integrator background
- Experience in an enterprise environment with strong governance and change control processes
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716 or please click the apply button.