Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join its enterprise network equipment division. The team is responsible for rolling out wireless mobile networks for operators and service providers.
Your responsibilities in the role include:
- Supporting function to the Project Manager in medium/large projects with medium to high complexity
- Support the project planning process for all project management disciplines during initial project setup and during consequent execution
- Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process
- Liaise with finance department to report on planned vs budget actuals
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities
- Report, review and control progress to assure commitments are achieved
- Management of Operational Contract library (Contract Summary, SoW, SoR, etc)
- Understand contractual scope of work, constantly contributing that project is deployed accordingly.
- Documentation management
- Support Risk Management process
- Support the PM in Demand Planning, Cost and Sale Forecasting and Periodic Reporting
- Support documentation lessons learned at project closure
Successful candidates will offer the following skills:
- Project Coordination experience working on telecommunications projects
- Must have experience with working in large complex environments
- Understand telecommunications networks - GSM, LTE, Radio
- Experience supporting PM's
If you would like to know more about this role, please submit your CV in WORD format ONLY.