About the role
A Program Support Officer is required to work within the Client Cyber Security Centre to provide administrative support for a range of technically orientated programs and diverse stakeholders.
Working within a portfolio framework, the Program Support Officer will be responsible for maintaining Program Management and reporting artefacts, establishing and maintaining SharePoint sites, program reporting tools and workflows, dashboards and for providing process and reporting advice to project managers. The Project Support Officer will also be responsible for configuration management of project artefacts within the Defence EDRMS and for writing and staffing complex documentation for Senior Executive Service officers.
The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills with a proven history of working in complex Defence or Government programs or projects contributing to organisational capability.
Skills and experience
- Develop and maintain program management dashboards, reporting processes and artefacts.
- Manage Program reporting requirements; provide advice and direction to Program staff on the use of program reporting tools; define, establish and maintain access controls and quality processes.
- Maintain program and project Risk Register(s), including scheduling regular reviews and updates; and facilitating risk workshops.
- Provide advice to program and project procurement teams to assist with management of Commonwealth complex procurement activities, including financial advice.
- Maintain configuration control of all program artefacts entered into the Defence Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Investigate issues of medium complexity and produce related briefs for SES officer consumption.
- Assist with general administrative tasks support the planning and conduct of program boards.
OPEN FOR CANDIDATES WITH MINIMUM NEGATIVE 1 CLEARANCE
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208874.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.