- Great Daily Pay Rate(upto $700 + super)
- January Start
- Bathurst NSW Location
One of our large and well known NSW Govt. client is seeking to engage an experienced Program/project Coordinator to work with the Program Manager to run, administer and organise all project activities.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Bathurst location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and reporting information.
- Liaise with stakeholders to help document project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Make certain that stakeholders needs are met as the project evolves.
- Help prepare project proposals, time-frames, schedules and budgets.
- Monitor and track project's progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Issue all appropriate paperwork.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of Project Management tools.
- Experience working with Clarity.
For more information, Please contact Pooja Gupta at 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 191016.