Our client has established a dominant presence within the Victorian Government, they are currently seeking a Product Manager to join on a 6 Month Contract. In this role, you would be responsible for prioritising work in consultation with the product vendor, product backlog and be actively engaged in the sprint, clarifying requirements and accepting or rejecting the work in the sprint.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Ensuring that day to day planning and work processes are in line with team/organisation strategy
- Identifying and developing own and team objectives linking strategies to actions to achieve these
- Identifying and engaging with users/stakeholders/experts to ensure active collaboration in the design process to understand user needs, obtain ideas, insights and input
- Establishing resource requirements, utilization guidelines, and integrate resource optimization practices into daily operations. Where possible reduce duplications in resource utilization within and across different teams
- Establishing business case for projects, approach, success measures, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder engagement strategy, and project governance
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
Have knowledge and skills in,
- Emerging technology monitoring (EMRG) - Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies. Assesses and documents the impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Portfolio Management (POMG) - Ensures that programme/project leads and/or service owners adhere to the agreed portfolio management approach and timetable and that they provide the appropriate information to agreed targets of timelines and accuracy.
- Relationship Management (RLMT) - Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
As well as,
- Digital &Technological Literacy
- Business Acumen
- Political & Bureaucratic awareness
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #240012