- Successful, growing, well funded Australian FMCG start-up
- Incredible technology environment - Great staff option plans
- Surry Hills location - near Central Station
Our client is being widely talked about in the media and are now seeking a new addition to the team to keep up with their growth.
About the role:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of their software in an Agile environment. You'll use your strong interpersonal skills to work with management, customers, web developers and other key stakeholders.
- You'll create templates, sketches, mock-ups and put into JIRA making sure, through detailed management, the web developers are on time and on scope.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of their software / website features, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Managing relationships and communication with all stakeholders - management, users, web developers and the broader team
- Conducting stand-ups, sprint planning (including story point estimation) and other standard agile techniques
- Testing the software and leading improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of software delivery
- Manage integration of tools such as Tableau, Hubspot, Zendesk, Slack
Skills & Requirements:
- Worked in a small-medium company focusing on a single software platform or product.
- Have empathy and a passion for the user
- Project Management experience using JIRA (and Slack)
- Some UX / design experience: like InVision, Proto.io, Balsamiq or Sketch
- Delivered projects in an Agile environment. Had exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including user interviews, prototypes/mock-ups, analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
- Facilitation and coaching - able to lead and influence others
- Education: Bachelor's degree viewed favourably
Please quote Job Number 201766 if you are enquiring about the role.