Be part of a team who are responsible for technology leadership and capability underpinning this organisation. They are organised into 5 functions, one of these functions you will lead.
You will collaborate closely with other engineering leads and will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with your peers across teams, their immediate engineering team, the broader project team (Business Analysts, Testers, Architects, and Solution Delivery Managers/project managers) and external vendor development and support teams.
- Take responsibility for Application Identity and Access Management domain and provide subject matter expertise on all technical implementation apects
- Work autonomously to identify opportunities for improvement across the broader technical landscape
- Analyze systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
- Support the design and engineering of performance focused solutions which cater for high volume websites and services, using industry best practices
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure that solutions are designed to meet the highest possible quality standards while simultaneously balancing security, performance, availability and maintainability concerns.
- Provide general technical consulting and subject matter expertise to software engineering teams, customers and stakeholders
- Provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team
- Experience in creating applications with large numbers of users and dealing with the challenges that this brings
- Experience with one or more of OAuth, OpenId Connect, SAML
- Expert level understanding of design patterns, including why & when to use them
- Experience working in a technical leadership capacity with the ability to influence architecture and technical implementations
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, with the confidence to challenge when required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 202446