Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Power BI Specialist to assist in developing Power BI reports and dashboards. Within this role, you will also undertake extensive analysis, interpretation and manipulation of data and you will produce data products, including reports and dashboards in line with the required standards.
This is a fast-starting opportunity until 30 March 2020 with possible extensions available, requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with a Federal Government security clearance and will be located at our Clients Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in the development of reports or dashboards in Power-BI or Tableau
- Experience with programming languages, preferably in a data science or analytics context
- The ability to utilise R or Python for data analysis
- Knowledge in data science practises and techniques including machine learning, data mining, text mining, descriptive analytics, data visualisation and automation
- Experience in analysis and manipulation of complex data from a range of structured and unstructured sources
- Experience or knowledge in data science practises and techniques, such as machine learning, data mining, text mining, descriptive analytics, data visualisation and automation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 198976
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.