- 6 months initial contract with possible extension
- Based in Joondalup
- Skills: Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Azure analytics, ETL processes and data integration
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with a strong background in Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SQL, and ETL processes. As a Data Analytics Specialist, you will play a crucial role in transforming raw data into meaningful insights, enabling informed business decisions.
- Utilising Microsoft Power BI to create insightful and actionable visualisations.
- Build data pipelines and data reporting services that take unstructured data and structure it in such a way that it can be digested and used to make decisions and reporting.
- Apply a variety of visualisation techniques and design the content and appearance of information and data visuals to generate insights, create value and support decision making.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure analytics services for seamless integration and data flow. Exposure to Microsoft Fabric would be advantageous.
- Strong background in ETL processes and data integration.
- Expertise in data modelling and dimensional data modelling for effective data representation and analysis.
- Proficient in writing and optimising SQL queries to extract and manipulate data from various sources.
- Experience with Oracle\SQL\Azure databases to extract, transform, and load data.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, particularly Microsoft Azure.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 260181)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.