Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Policy Writer - Information Technology for a long term contract with multiple extensions.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Review, edit and analysis of existing Information Technology procedures for validation or updating
- Ensuring procedures are written appropriately for staff to understand and follow them easily
- Engaging with stakeholders across Information & Technology and other Business Units to obtain feedback on drafts and updates
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in writing Technical Policy for Information Technology
- Proven experience in engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders to produce effective policy procedures
- In-depth ability in researching key legislation, policies and procedures and coming up with validating and/or updating them
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team environment
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200704.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.