A leading IT company is seeking experienced Unified Communication Engineers with PABX/ VOIP skills for multiple 6 month contracts located in the Perth CBD with a global mining giant.
The Unified Communications Engineer will provide technical expertise in the area of IT communications working across a multitude of products to plan, install, configure and support customer environments. The position will work directly with program engineering resources to design and integrate Unified Communications solutions that allow interoperability between multiple technology baselines and legacy implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, deploy, test and optimise unified network;
- Key role design process, responsible for continuous service improvement, updating design materials, such as qualification form, HLD/LLD template;
- Design, develop, configure, analyse and integrate network infrastructures;
- Monitor, evaluate and analyse network activity and capacity to ensure network and systems availability and their optimal performance;
- Conduct assessment of the existing network systems and make suggestions regarding improvements and upgrades;
- Supervise the installation, configuration, monitor, maintenance, support and optimisation of all network services, computer systems, equipment and devices;
- Act as escalation point for troubleshooting and fault-finding within complex unified network and security solutions;
- Document internal procedures related to network administration and maintenance.
Work towards establishing 'trusted advisor' status with technical personnel.
- Relevant Cisco certifications preferred;
- SIP interconnect guidelines;
- Cisco UCCX CUCM, Unity and Call Manager;
- Voice streaming technologies (PABX);
- Windows, Unix and/or Linux;
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS;
- Understanding of data networking concepts.
- An opportunity to work for a global mining client;
- Multiple contracts available;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Chathu Jayawarena (08) 9423 1426 (Job reference: 193890)