We are currently recruiting for a Midrange Engineer to work on a large complex program within an iconic Australian Company.
A hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running Midrange Services for on premise or through public cloud providers including the provision and management of the specific technical service. Carries out maintenance, monitoring and support for infrastructure to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Midrange Services environment.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex and critical Operational IT environments in a 24/7 capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in Midrange technologies(UNIX & LINUX) deployed both on premise and in Cloud environments
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and SAP Hana.
- VMware, AWS and Puppet experience
- Knowledge for CI-CD - Git, automated builds, Automated tests, automated release pipelines, Infrastructure-as-code, cloud, APIs, Orchestration
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery
- Has demonstrated successful operation of an enterprise grade Midrange services environment (500+ servers) in a 24/7 operational capacity
- History of large scale Midrange services transformations using change management structures
- Proven initiative through effective problem management with demonstrable improvements i.e. reduction in incidents, improved SLA, improved availability and reliability etc
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.