- Join rapidly growing consulting firm
- Delivering technology based solutions and strategy
- Based in the Sydney CBD servicing large enterprise clients
Our client, a fast-growing consulting firm, have multiple exciting opportunities for Technology Consulting Managers based in the Sydney CBD.
The roles will be responsible for supporting large enterprise customers focussed on generalist technology consulting projects and strategy design. Leading a team of Senior Consultants, previous lead/supervisory experience is mandatory.
In addition to this the Managers will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise within the generalist technology space and as such a broad understanding and experience working on areas such as digital transformation, robotics process automation, data governance and quality, IT project management and software development projects.
In order to be considered for these roles you must have:
- Proven experience working in large enterprise consulting firms.
- Previous team lead/supervisory experience.
- Broad tech knowledge and experience with projects including (but not limited to) digital transformation and data governance.
- Experience with IT Project Management and Software Development or IT governance projects would also be advantageous.
- Proven client relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a growth mindset and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 210061
Please click the apply button