We are currently looking for a IBM MQ Infrastructure Systems Integration Specialist who will be accountable for production support, implementation and solution architecture of this banks messaging and file transfer platforms with a strong focus on IBM MQ.
You will need an in depth understanding of:
- IBM Websphere MQ
- Shell/batch/Perl/PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Sound knowledge of monitoring tools
- Any experience around DevOps would be highly advantageous
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide production support, implementation and design services around messaging, file transfers and cross system interfaces.
- Coordinate integration efforts between Integration / domain specialists on approved development projects
- Evaluate, review and make recommendations for upgrades, enhancements and improvements for existing middleware/messaging infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, implementing, maintaining and documenting WebSphere MQ-series and Microsoft BizTalk and its components
- Providing technical support to development & infrastructure projects.
- Testing of new software releases, patches and upgrades.
- Windows and UNIX scripting around automating interfaces, interface monitoring and file transfers.
- Development and maintenance of the long term physical and logical middleware / messaging architectural direction.
This is an urgent requirement with the client ready to interview immediately.