This small/medium sized MSP is currently hiring a Level 2 Engineer Desktop Engineer. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Attending to client telephone queries in relation to IT problems or enquiries
- Resolving queries and issues (both face to face, over the phone and remotely) relating to a range of products including Microsoft, printers, laptops, mobile phones and video conferencing
- Updating client on the status of their incidents and requests in a timely manner
- Assist to monitor and analyse all tickets reported to the Service Desk
- Monitoring Service Desk mail box
- Provide a high level of troubleshooting in a timely manner
- Escalating any high level queries in a timely manner
- Maintain comprehensive records for analysis
- Knowledge of concepts such as protocols, firewalls, routing, Active Directory and Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Server, file permissions, user accounts, file and printer sharing. Windows Operating System
- Data Backup concepts
- Windows Server, file permissions, user accounts, file and printer sharing.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider providing support to external clients
- Must have had previous experience working within an MSP
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or get in touch quoting reference 196756.