Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS 5 equivalent, learning and development content designer who is experienced in developing e-learning and face-to-face training programs and course materials.
The successful candidate will be required to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to build e-learning and face-to-face course/programs suitable for staff at all classifications levels, and assist with other learning and development related tasks as required.
This role will require someone who has recent experience in developing learning and development training programs and designing creative course content and course materials in line with adult learning principles. They will also have excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible to:
- Design content for e-learning and face-to-face training programs, including facilitators guides, presentations, activities, course materials, workbooks etc.
- Build e-learning programs using the client's authoring tool, EasyGenerator.
- Utilise the Learning Management System, Learnhub, to facilitate immersive and interactive learning programs.
- Keep accurate records, operating procedures and user guides.
- Assist with other learning and development related tasks as required which may include administrative support to other functions.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201061
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.