Federal Government job
4 months contract with possible extensions
Sydney CBD location
About the role
Federal Government's client is seeking for 2 x Junior Testers to assist in the certification of document templates during our Office 2019 upgrade project, to certify that our Word document templates are being generated as expected.
You will be working as part of the project team with guidance from template SME's.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizens.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of testing experience.
- Be able to follow a test plan and record results
- Have experience in working with office 2019
- Have experience in working with Federal or Stare government (Desirable)
- Work as a team within the organisation
- Be a good communicator, able to understand tasks and then execute
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192355.