AWS / CloudFormation environment
Experience supporting instances a MUST
Contract plus extension (Sydney or Melbourne)
Our client a leading blue-chip company in Sydney / Melbourne CBD is looking for an experienced Atlassian Stack Administrator to support its software engineering DevOps team. The team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the whole company's CI/CD tool and platforms.
- Primarily responsible for ongoing performance and resilience of strategic on premise
- Provide guidance and input to governance of Jira usage and configurations
- Migrating and importing content from one Jira instance to another (we are undertaking a large-scale consolidation exercise)
- Jira Admin services / performance tracking
- Lead complex application performance or reliability issues through to resolution.
- Creating workflows, screens, issue types, permission schemes etc.
- Maintain availability of Staging and Production Instances
- Recommend new add-ons which could improve the performance JIRA users
- Support planned Upgrade of JIRA
- Software delivery lifecycle including planning, development, testing, security, deployment, business readiness and execution of IT strategy in conjunction with business outcomes
- Equivalent experience in any other Atlassian applications, specifically, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Working with Atlassian Premier Support
- Cloud platform design and security architecture frameworks
- Distributed Systems design
- Design and code reviews
- Demonstrable hands on experience as an administrator of Atlassian Jira on premise instance(s) (incl Data Centre) with 10,000+ users.
- Supported the platform with many users (in the thousands) - must
- Skills in application and database performance tuning specific to Atlassian Jira
- AWS, Cloud Formation
- Administration and coding experience
- Preferably from a DevOps team
- Aws / CloudFormation is a MUST
- Significant, hands-on experience configuring the JIRA software
- Strong subject matter expertise in the most current version of the software
- Basic knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Terraform, DevOps, Agile
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 203 177