Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Investigation Officer - Fraud (APS 6 contractor equivalent) for a 12-month contract with option to extend for additional 12 months.
About the role:
You will be part of a high-performing team supporting the Agency and its partners to capture opportunities and prevent, detect and respond to threats. Your specific focus will be to support the delivery of the agreed strategy of the Agency's fraud response (including investigations) framework.
Senior Investigators work with a high level of autonomy to carry out investigations. They ensure the work of the team is of high standards and meets key performance indicators.
Senior Investigators work under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- undertaking formal and informal discussions with the staff and partners, client's participants, providers and third parties to obtain required information
- undertaking and managing investigations of a complex and sensitive nature in accordance with commonwealth frameworks and Australian Government Investigation Standards
- developing investigation plans, evidence matrixes, complex witness statements, briefs of evidence and assisting in the execution of search warrants
- analysing and identifying fraud trends to support case selection opportunities
- analysing information for potential fraud cases and include in relevant reports
- managing complex relationships and highly sensitive cases and issues, including establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 194939.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.