About the role
As an Internal Review Case Officer you will deal with participants who seek review of their plan and undertake the review of their plan.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Has a demonstrated ability to exercise judgment
- Capacity to make complex decisions under legislation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex propositions
- Ability to lead a team to deliver
- Demonstrated ability to get the work done on time and close off matters
- Proven ability to work in a team and be collaborative
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Competency with IT systems, including Microsoft Excel
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 196643.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).