Our client is seeking to engage an Internal Quality Auditor to provide support, guidance, professional advice and undertake activities relating to the ongoing development of the quality management system, associated documentation and internal audits to ensure ongoing third-party certification.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive working knowledge of implementing and maintaining management systems that meet requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leading audits of business process and compliance with ISO quality suite of standards.
- Knowledge of risk management principles and demonstrated ability to undertake project/site-based risk assessments.
- Extensive knowledge of business process mapping, business analysis and business improvement methodologies with the demonstrated ability to apply the methodologies in a complex risk environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills to understand and facilitate the resolution of business issues.
- Highly developed written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop strong partnering relationships with senior managers and staff.
- Completion of a certified internal auditor's course in quality, or an industry recognised qualification or accreditation in a suitable professional discipline relevant to the position.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively write complex audit reports, procedures and policies, and to source external providers if required.
- Ability to contribute to tam direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651. (JOB Id - 212416)