Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets. They are currently seeking an Interface System Engineer who will be responsible for designing and documenting solution proposals, satisfy customer requirements and project/bid cost targets. They will provide technical oversight to other teams within the project/bid, ensuring that the designed solution is implemented as per the design and in accordance to the project/bid schedule and cost constraints.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing, in accordance with processes and submitting on time and on budget to the SEM / PM solution proposals [Design and/or Architecture] to the functional baseline in the context of the project/bid to satisfy customer requirements with reference to the defined ATM functional baseline
- Documenting solution in Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR)
- Preparing products (baseline documentation; SSS, SSDD, ICDs) required for internal specification reviews (e.g. SOR, SRR, SFR, PDR and CDR) and external reviews (e.g. SDR) with Customers
- Performing peer reviews of Systems Engineering documentation written by other team members
- Maintaining the functional baseline configuration and the respective database
The successful candidate will possess:
- Air Traffic Management domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management standards and guidelines such as ICAO, Eurocontrol & AIDC (Huge plus)
- Knowledge in Systems and Software Engineering Standards ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 and ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207
- Comprehensive TopSky ATC or Simulation product knowledge
- Knowledge in Systems Engineering requirement and defect management tools such as Doors and Jira
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 202602.