About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Integration Developer you will undertake integration development activities as part of a major programme using your knowledge of IIB and Websphere Message Broker. You will design and develop web service interfaces. You will also provide analysis and reporting of various aspects of the enhancement management and defect management processes including financials and performance
Questions on the role? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Design and development of web service interfaces using IBM IIB v10
- Minimum 5 years' experience in WebSphere Message Broker / IIB and other Integration products such as IBM BPM / ODM / BPEL
- Minimum 7 years' experience with XML, JAVA, SOAP, REST, JMS, and related technologies
- Strong understanding of SOA is a must
- Experience with integration patterns, asynchronous messaging, orchestration and legacy systems integration.
- Expertise in defining and documenting, software / integration requirements, high and low level designs, unit testing and performance tuning.
- Skills in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Prefer experience with Jira, Confluence, and agile project processes
- Strong communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 15 May
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 184372
Please click the apply button.