Our clients is seeking an experienced implementation specialist to join their IT team. The team is responsible for the successful adoption of a new Sage ERP system by the business as well as solving various technical issues.
- Help finalise and to streamline the implementation process
- Resolve all system issues across all areas of the business, mainly working with both the Finance and Sales Teams to identify and find permanent solutions to these issues.
- Document procedures to create a set of guidelines for future reference.
- Ensure complete migration from our former system.
- Ensure there are no workarounds or semi-permanent solutions in practice.
- Must have ether Sage Financial or Salesforce implementation experience. Sage is a preference
- Played a key role in implementation projects from both a business and technical side
- Highly experienced in finding solutions to issues / fixing bugs / streamlining workflows and processes.
- Must have experience working with both the front-end and back-end architecture and functionality.
- Ability to resolve all issues and ensure the system is totally user-friendly for all employees.
- This position will involve development, testing, debugging, implementation, modification, documentation, interfaces, workflow, and applications.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Questions to Colby.email@example.com