Our Government Client is seeking an ITSM Governance Officer (Mid-Level) for a contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop and update processes, provide analytical and governance advice on ITSM principles and practices
- Ensuring governance, standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques relating to ITSM are operationalized, of good quality and are being used appropriately.
- Manage the development & delivery of training programs to align with ITSM management process and governance.
- Provide support and contribute to innovation, changes in workplace practices and business improvement within Portfolio & ITSM Governance.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as an ITSM Governance Officer in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in training, providing expert advice and guidance on ITSM practices
- Experience in providing support and contribute to innovation, changes in workplace practices and business improvement within Portfolio & ITSM Governance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199671.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.