Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator to work for a friendly not for profit company, to be based in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide (30mins North of the CBD).
This is an initial 6-month fixed term contract (i.e. a salaried role, where you will accrue paid holiday, sick leave etc.), but with the potential for an on-going permanent role.
- The Systems Administrator provides support to a range of stakeholders, supporting a range of software and devices, requiring performance of a variety of technical tasks in the installation, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of all software packages and the server and networking infrastructure used by the organisation.
- A point of escalation for the IT Services Team in supporting the organization
- A member of ICT team contributing to strategic planning and continuous improvement in line with the team's objectives.
- A primary contributor in ICT projects for the organisation
- Help to evaluate new technologies and software that can be beneficial to the organisation and will assist us in achieving its strategic and business plans.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 3 to 5+ years in a similar IT Systems Admin role.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, maintenance and support of server infrastructure, including VMWare Vsphere virtualisation, Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, maintenance and support of enterprise cloud solutions such as AWS and Microsoft O365.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, maintenance and support of complex networks.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of IT services, the support of various operating systems, software applications and hardware equipment, and the analysis of IT issues that can impact on service delivery.
- High level of expertise and experience in researching and critical analysis of complex issues in IT service delivery, and applying extensive knowledge to plan, develop and manage complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of reports with recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving not-for-profit, where you will get to work on interesting IT projects with the added benefit of knowing that you are serving and supporting the local community.
Please APPLY NOW, for our immediate consideration.
Or you can contact Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564