Our CBD Based client is currently looking to secure an IIOT Engineer for a 6month contract.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have performed a similar role previously.
You will be working with IIOT sensor installation, configuration and testing
* Experienced in sensor installation and configuration in a plant scenario
* Well versed with MQTT, HTTPS, coms and relevant standards
* Well versed with IoT Connectors on CSPs (AWS, Azure)
* Exposure to embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
* Exposure to data/device/application security protocols
* Experience programming applications backed by cloud services.
* Understanding mining operation and utility network environment
If you have the skills and experience required, please send in an updated CV in Word format to email@example.com or "APPLY NOW". Please note that this role is only open to candidates who are CURRENTLY RESIDING IN WA due to the current border closure.