Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ICT Training Developer/Officer to join their EDRMS project team working the in the CIO Branch. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Project Manager.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Apply Adult Learning Principles and training delivery methodologies to online, webinar and, if required, face-to-face training delivery.
- Develop bespoke training material for them including training workshop materials, how-to guides, videos etc.
- Review and update current project training processes and materials in response to new requirements and end-user feedback.
- Perform additional duties/responsibilities of functions as directed by the Project Manager
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or three or more years' experience in delivering ICT/systems-based training in a corporate context.
- Demonstrated experience in designing ICT systems face-to-face, webinar and online training programs and materials.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project, problem-solving and time management skills.
- High degree of facilitation and training delivery skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 214423
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.