The Service Desk Administrator is part of the Service Desk Leadership Team (SDLT), and is responsible for coordinating the day to day administration ensuring seamless dissemination of information to all Service Desk hubs nationally.
- Work with the SDLT to ensure consistent communication, processes, and cascading of information.
- Develop and administer a roster to facilitate the Service Desk have appropriate national cover, and to liaise and communicate with Service Desk staff regarding the implementation of the roster.
- Develop and maintain processes and databases to ensure staff unplanned and planned leave is recorded.
- Develop and maintain processes and databases to ensure our contracted staff are adhering to contractual agreements and expectations regarding number of days worked.
- Work with SDLT as the Subject Matter Expert regarding the telephony system for the Service Desk.
- If the SDLT deems it necessary, become a Subject Matter Expert for any other tool required for efficient and effective implementation and management of the Service Desk.
- Work with both the SDLT and Director of ICT Operations regarding any other tasks or projects as deemed necessary.
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge;
- Have a commitment to achieving positive outcomes for all stakeholders internal and external;
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information;
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Desk team aligned with Agency values;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Very strong organisational skills;
- Exceptional communication skills relevant to the audience engaged;
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards;
- Demonstrate strong leadership in operational environments
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency;
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214015