Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading ICT Recruitment Company. We supply ICT jobs to ICT professionals and source the best talent for our clients across contract and permanent positions. Having established offices across Australia, Singapore, and Hong Kong, Peoplebank can offer you an enriching career full of opportunity.
The Adelaide team is growing so we are inviting applications from experienced ICT recruitment professionals. The Adelaide branch consistently ranks above international standards for employee engagement as we provide a hardworking, fun environment where everyone is valued.
Peoplebank offers an excellent commission structure and rewards its high performers with an international trip each year - previous locations have included the USA, Malaysia, China and Africa. For 2018 we will be heading to Japan.
With an industry leading ICT candidate database cultivated over 28 years and as an approved supplier to Australia's most highly regarded organisations this is an opportunity for an experienced ICT Recruitment Consultant to be enormously successful in the South Australian market.
- You will be responsible for the sourcing and selection of candidates for clients across federal/state government and the private sector.
- Working with a team of experienced Account Managers, this position will enjoy a high level of autonomy as you utilise innovative means of attracting the best ICT professionals for the competitive Adelaide market.
- In this role your expert organisation skills will also be utilised for recruitment related administrative tasks.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Proven experience in the ICT Recruitment sector or in an ICT oriented industry.
- High level of business acumen and previous experience in a customer service or sales role.
- Have a sense of humour and thrive on working in a dynamic team based environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Results driven, determined to succeed and passionate about client delivery.
- Highly developed communication skills both written/oral.
For a confidential discussion please contact Craig Salmon - SA State Manager on 08 8112 7403 or hit the Apply button and send through your resume.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship for this role so you must already have Work Rights for Australia.