Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Team Leader to work on a permanent basis for one of our clients based in the Northern suburbs (about 30mins North of the Adelaide CBD).
Joining this growing organisation in the Not-for-Profit (NFP) space, you will be central to providing an exceptional IT Helpdesk service to their User base of approx. 400.
- managing the helpdesk team who has the client experience at its core, ensuring the timely and efficient resolution of issues through robust processes and provision of excellent customer service.
- As a hands-on leader, the IT Helpdesk Team Leader will lead in standardizing and streamlining helpdesk services and procedures.
- The IT Helpdesk Team Leader is a point of escalation for the IT Helpdesk Team in supporting L1/L2 issues of the organization through a strong IT technical skills and customer services experience.
- The Team Leader will also play a key role in the continued development of the IT Helpdesk team.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working as a Team Lead for a service desk or desktop support team
- Experience in providing hands-on desktop support or IT service desk for a medium complex environment
- Ability to liaise with multiple vendors, customers and stakeholders at a technical level
- Ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of reports with recommendations
- Knowledge of a range of IT and communication technologies including Microsoft Server Operating systems, Server hardware, managed networks.
- Understanding of help desk practices, techniques and competency in providing advice and assistance in an IT environment
- Exceptional and professional interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse range of people.
- Exceptional time management skills to determine priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively including the ability to coach and develop the team.
- Ability to be a team player and work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible, possess a can do attitude and copes well under pressure.
- Ability to meet service delivery objectives, in particular deliver IT Helpdesk services within a tight timeframe and an appropriate level of attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver quality services under pressure with a level of calmness.
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving NFP company, where you work makes a real difference to the community around you.
So please APPLY NOW, for our immediate attention.
Or you can contact Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564