HRIS Systems Specialist
- 8 - 12-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Technical & implementation support of HRIS systems
- Requires expert knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors
A leading WA client is seeking an experienced HRIS Systems Specialist with expert level knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors for an initial 8 - 12 month contract in the Perth CBD.
The role will be largely responsible for implementation, support and maintenance of all Human Resource Information Management Systems (HRIS) and serve as a technical point-of contact.
- Implementation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of all Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS);
- Provides technical guidance & support in the operation of HRIS (this includes coordinating required system updates & enhancements)
- Basic system configuration & coordinate system integration & customizations;
- Make recommendations, implement and supports system upgrades, patches / releases, testing, as required;
- Manage all change management requirements relating to HR systems as required, including training;
- Support and provide technical input into the development of a HRIS strategy;
- Liaise with external vendors & stakeholders.
- Expert level technical, implementation and support experience of HRIS Systems (including SAP SuccessFactors);
- Previous experience in the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors highly preferred;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (9423 1400) - (Job reference: 211162)