Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced ArcGIS Specialist for a long-term contract role in Canberra. Within this role you will utilise your high-level expertise of Geospatial Information Systems in the development and administration of our Client's the Enterprise GIS environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Deploying and administering the Enterprise GIS environment, including deployments of ArcGIS server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcSDE, GeoEvent Server and ArcGIS Monitor
- Monitoring performance, and suggesting infrastructure changes, enhancements, and upgrades as necessary
- Evaluating capacity requirements for new or expanding deployments
- Supporting cross-function IT projects that rely heavily on GIS technology/data and in turn developing procedures and protocols for the management of geospatial data sets and services
- Developing and implementing data acquisition, validation and verification techniques
- Contributing to the construction of spatial metadata standards and detailed architecture models
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with ArcGIS Enterprise, web-based geospatial applications/systems using ESRI ArcGIS and the ability to produce geospatial reports/product including KML and the publishing of product into a reporting system, such a Microsoft SharePoint or SQL Reporting Services
- Relevant knowledge and proven experience with CesiumJS and GeoServer
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with building, deploying and managing map caches for ArcGIS Server and GeoServer
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties in a Microsoft Windows server and desktop environment
- Experience with SQL Server for the storage of geospatial data either as an ESRI geodatabase or using SQL server spatial attributes and data types
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197038.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.