Our client, a Victorian state Government Agency is looking for Functional Support Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 months + extensions.
- Provide Level 2/3 operational support for IT applications and work with application and infrastructure vendors on Level 3/4 support
- Develop the specification and design of complex solutions in collaboration with departmental stakeholders, including business, designers, architects, analysts and testers.
- Support the software development process and the software upgrade process
Technical Expertise and Experience
- Technical experience in one or more of the following C#, .Net frameworks, VBA and SQL
- General skills and knowledge of typical tools related to developing and maintaining .Net applications
- Experience with integration service
- Ability to manage server-based scripting and scheduling tasks
- Experience in the functional support and development of clinical health management or records systems
- Experience in iterative, incremental and agile software development methodologies
- Experience in running an application functional support desk function, preferably within a Victorian Government or public health context using the ITIL framework
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #243362