Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly and supportive team to support the organisation in the development and implementation of pricing policies
- Liaising with provider-facing teams within the Agency, to develop and maintain stock responses
- Developing responses for Provider and Market Engagement to emerging issues
- Monitoring pain points and helping to develop pricing policy responses
- Define and maintain systems for engaging with Agency including channels of communication for policy feedback, general enquiries, assistance requests, complaints, etc
- Liaise with communications to facilitate communications activities
- Draft executive and ministerial briefings and correspondence.
- Develop and review materials and resources including accessible documents.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Ability to analyse importance and urgency of issues and to prioritise accordingly.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High level communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks.
- Undergraduate qualifications in economics or finance
- Understanding of market regulation principles and best practice.
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.