Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Desktop SOE Engineer with a track record in the IT industry and 3 years plus in an SOE/MOE management role. The candidate must be able to work independently on competing BAU and project priorities as part of a team carrying out specialist technical activities in a professional manner.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extensions options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you:
- Will manage, design, and maintain SCCM /SOE Image for a Windows 10 MOE; preferably in a secure environment, including desktop and mobile devices. Will involve, testing, migration, deployment, reporting on these items, decommissioning, and other related activities.
- Will contribute to the post-build support.
- Must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Must perform group policy management and server hardening.
- Must have experience in Server 2012/2016/2019 build & deploy.
- Must have proven Active Directory experience.
- Must be able to install, configure, and maintain, including documenting, SCOM / SCCM environments.
- Should have sounds experience with the CITRIX VDI, XenAPP, XenDesktop
- Should be able to assess application compatibility and provide expert recommendations.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Three to five years' experience in installing, configuring and managing Windows desktop operating systems
- Three to five years' experience in installing, configuring and managing System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows Server.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and managing Citrix VDI, XenApp and XenDesktop
- Three to five years' experience working in a mid-size secure (PROTECTED or higher) enterprise environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference # 203453
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.