About the company
Our client is a part of the NSW Government and is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service.
About the Program
It is one of the largest and strategically imperative transformation programs of the client. It was established to deliver an enterprise solution to replace a number of outdated, disparate and unsupported legacy systems.
About the Role
This role requires someone who thrives in a dynamic, high volume and fast paced environment. To be successful in this role you passionate about data and have exceptional continuous improvement skills.
- Advanced data remediation and/or data transformation skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading geographically dispersed teams to deliver desired outcomes.
- Comfortable when dealing with people of all levels within an organisation.
- Preferred experience in large scale data migration in ERP environments, system implementations, transformation programs or Greenfield operations.
- Passionate about data and able to develop innovative solutions on a limited budget in tight timeframes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188846.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).