ABOUT THE ROLE
To manage the data centres operation on a 24-hour, 365-day basis. Operate and monitor IT systems including physical environments such as Cooling & electrical systems. The role will be standard hours Monday to Friday but looking after a team that is 24/7.
- 10 direct reports
- 25 indirect reports
- Rostering of 24*7 on site team to manage and monitor building infrastructure
- All maintenance undertaken as required
- Compliance management to Energy Centre, Cooling Towers and Data Centres.
- Manage SLA compliance
- Training and Ensuring required skill sets are provided
- All electrical, building, Cooling maintenance, Operations, Testing, Compliance
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in similar or larger scale data centre environment.
- Proven Experience in the management of large-scale Mission critical Data Centre Operations environments
- Capability in the development of efficient operational process
- Problem management capability within complex high-pressured situations
- Familiar with Legal, Audit & financial management
- Able to manage outsource providers and manage teams of differing cultural backgrounds
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office set of tools
- Understanding of BMS solutions utilised in the operations of supporting Building infrastructure as it related to Data Centres
- Ability to communicate Complex issues to senior executives in a simple to understand language
- Capable of presenting to multiple skill levels to garner support for your proposals
- Degree in any one of the following areas, IT, electrical Engineering / Electrician
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW