Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Data Analyst who will work in a dynamic and experienced analytics team that has diverse industry experience and a strong understanding of the Scheme.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with 6 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
The role is in the Data Hub that is a shopfront for consistent, timely and reliable data, analytics and tools. The Team is responsible for providing a single-source of truth using modern and fit-for-purpose technology as well as best practice data production, analysis and enabling evidence-based operational and policy advice.
As the selected candidate, you will operate in a complex Enterprise Data Warehouse environment and be responsible for extracting data out of Teradata. This includes:
- Working closely with the Reporting Analyst to refine requirements and translate into SQL code
- Maintaining the data dictionary and the catalogue of SQL queries to ensure consistent reporting
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Experience in SQL and Excel VBA and Qlik/Data visualisation.
- Project management skills
It is desirable if you have:
- A proficiency in Teradata tools and utilities - Teradata Administrator, Teradata Studio, SQL Assistant
- Excel VBA, Qlik/data visualisation experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to apply for Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206646
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.