In the role of the Configuration System Specialist you will be responsible for providing ownership of the Configuration Management toolset and data structures within the CMDB and Asset Database
effectively managed data in a manner that aligns to the Configuration management policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for maintaining critical CMDB relationships within IT and business teams to equip people across all levels to understand configuration management.
Ensure that the CMDB toolsets supports IT procedures and risk management techniques as part of the change management process.
Strategy Execution and Customer
- Maintain the data structure of the CMDB within the Service Management toolset
- Ensure the CMDB data structures and toolset supports for continuous process improvement
- Implement effective data governance, quality and continued delivery of service.
- Apply and own structured processes which provide a consistent approach to the updating, modifying and auditing of the CMDB
- Apply governance and communicate responsibilities of the Configuration Management process clearly to the user base including Project and Delivery Management streams
- Communicate configuration principles to groups and individuals
- Monitor and measure continual improvement of the Configuration Management process
- Processing and manipulating bulk data loads into the Client and Vendor billing systems.
- Apply the governance approach that ensure measures and compliance to Configuration Management policies
- Present and participate in training sessions
- Attend IT CAB and represent the end users
- Represent Configuration Management at Service Management forums.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Service Management practices, with a demonstrated understanding of the key concepts associate with managing a CMDB.
- Database application maintenance and support experience.
- Technology Configuration Management
- experience in a large complex IT services environment.
- Experience in scheduling change and release implementations.
- Practical understanding of IT Change management
- Great Stakeholder Management and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of service management toolsets eg. ServiceNow
- Completed ServiceNow System Administration Training
- ITIL certification at a foundation level.
Apply with your CV in a Microsoft WORD format.
We are only allowed to submit Australian PR holders or Citizens.
for quick chat use the below link.