Our client is one of Australia's leading financial services providers and they are currently seeking a Communications Manager. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for working with the project team and business stakeholders to create and deliver high-quality, creative communications for project, banking and operations audiences.
Responsibilities of the role:
Design and delivery of:
- Banker communications - to share the benefits of the project.
- Project Information Packs and presentations built in PowerPoint and word - to provide information to sponsors, stakeholders and delivery partners so they can make decisions and be aware of progress.
- Manage the development, review and approval of communications materials with key delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Build constructive relationships with internal partners in marketing, product, advice and compliance as required
Work closely with delivery partners to coordinate the distribution of communications materials to impacted bankers and customers
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Similar experience within a large organisation, banking experience will be highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing internal communications as part of a project within a project team, ideally for bankers and operations.
- Experience working effectively with diverse stakeholders and delivery partners
If this sounds like youj - APPLY NOW!