You will be part of Service Management team to assist in the engagement and management of existing and potential shared services client/departments.
In this role you will:
- Provide a key liaison and escalation point for clients/departments.
- Establish and manage relationships with shared services clients.
- Co-ordinate monthly and quarterly meetings with client.
- Provide the secretariat function for client agency meetings including agendas, minutes, action items and risks
- Work with Contact Centre, HR Payroll and Finance teams to improve service delivery and monitor performance against service standards.
- Maintain accurate records of client engagement activities utilising the CRM system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to quickly form good working relationships both internally and externally to the department.
- Ability to self-manage and deliver on tasks.
- Experience working within a multi-stakeholder project or program.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #184420
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.