- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with Channel Partners
- Inner Western Sydney location
Our client, a leader in the enterprise services industry has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales Consultant to join the team in a permanent, Channel Sales Management capacity.
The role will be responsible for building relationships and the support of channel partners. It will ensure they are trained and enabled to actively promote the client's solutions. Additionally the role will be responsible for establishing and expanding relationships with existing and new partners as well as achieving sales and profitability objectives against an assigned budget.
This role would suit a mid level Sales professional who is enthusiastic, energetic and collaborative.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- A maximum of 7 years Sales Management experience (ideally 3-5 years).
- Previous experience working to a budget or sales target.
- Strong communication skills with an eager and influencer's personality.
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining strong customer engagement experiences.
- An understanding or experience with Channel Sales would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- An understanding or experience within the IT&T industry would be beneficial.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 184522