Reporting to EAP Project Director and Project Manager, the Specified Personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Define, develop, manage, deliver and document a Program of Change to support the EAP Project.
- Lead the development and coordination of change activities including facilitating sessions, stakeholder analysis, change readiness assessment and engagement/communication plans.
- Work collaboratively across the project teams to ensure alignment of change management activities.
- Assist in the design and Implementation of risk management strategies in relation to change activities.
- Identification of measures to evaluate the effectiveness of change activities and the subsequent evaluation.
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and act in accordance with our client's values and behaviours.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in change management activities.
- Relevant degree and/or change management qualifications (ie. PROSCI).
- Highly developed communication (oral and written) skills with the ability to clearly articulate information to influence a wide variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 213095