Our Federal Government Client is seeking 2 experienced Business Change Managers.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
The role requires the ability to:
- Develop holistic change management plans to ensure the best outcomes for relevant stakeholders
- Apply a comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and theories as they relate to effective project and change management, with particular regard to PRINCE2 and PROSCI methodologies, together with the ability to apply these within the organization.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Develop benefits management strategy and plans, lead and manage their implementation and evaluation against business roadmaps.
- Identify and build strong relationships with benefits owners to ensure that benefits are agreed and their realisation is monitored through progress against milestones.
- Provide analytical support and reporting on actual realised benefits against targets.
As part of this role the successful candidate will be required to provide the following deliverables in accordance with the organization's policies and standards:
- Explore potential impacts on end users and identify key stakeholders to develop customised and scaled change management approaches for each project.
- Develop and implement transition plans to achieve successful adoption and behavioural shift. This includes working with project teams and business hubs to execute agreed activities such as:
- change impact assessments
- business readiness assessments
- communications for the projects
- stakeholder management
- benefits management and tracking
- learning and development including user training
- change management coaching and capability building
- user engagement and participation
- implementation of the future system
- 'go-live' support models
- Develop and deliver change management artefacts, including clear definitions of roles and responsibilities, that will assist stakeholders to subsequently develop their own change management plans for project outputs.
- Measure and track adoption and present findings to Project Boards and advisory groups.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience as a Business Change Manager in end to end change and benefits management to increase the speed of adoption and transition to business as usual.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in working with stakeholders to influence behaviour and to create an understanding of the value of effective change management.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing a range of written materials including briefs, plans, strategies, presentations and reports for key stakeholders in a Government context with a proven ability to deliver complex artefacts and deliverables, which may include strategies and plans covering Change management; Communication management; Benefit management; and Training.
- Relevant experience in project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and MSP, along with a thorough understanding of PROSCI and other recognised change management methods.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212475
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.