Our client is specifically looking for Android TV developers who MUST have experience with AOT (Android Operator Tier). This position is open for candidate to work remotely.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
Must Have Skills
- Android - In depth experience designing, developing and maintaining Android applications.
- Android TV - Experience designing, developing and maintaining Android TV applications.
- Kotlin - Experience developing and troubleshooting applications.
- Java - In depth experience developing and troubleshooting applications.
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, please call Meg Geronimo at 8267 2478 quoting job reference # 209375.