Our Client is seeking an Agile Coach/Consultant for a permanent opportunity to provide consulting services to its clients in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Foster a world-class agile culture to internal and external customers
- Teach, coach, train and mentor teams, programs and their leadership to be agile.
- Work with client teams to help them plan and implement improvements to their agile capability maturity.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience leading agile delivery using Scrum, Lean and/or Kanban in an IT strategy, technology or business consulting firm
- Proven experience in one or more of the roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe® Product Manager, Chief Scrum Master, Chief Product Owner.
- Experience in one or more of the roles: mentoring (including specialist technical, business and agile roles, teams, managers and executives), training, lean leadership, facilitation, agile/lean change, and team dysfunction.
- In-depth ability in mentoring (including specialist technical, business and agile roles, teams, managers and executives), training, lean leadership, facilitation, agile/lean change, and team dysfunction.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201287.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.