- Large Australian Financial Services Organisation
- Minimum CSM or PSM1 - AGILE Champion/Mentor
- 12 Month + Contract - Sydney CBD/WFH options
Our Client is a large Financial Services Organisation who requires an Agile Coach to coach project teams, stakeholders and vendors in Agile principles, practices and roles with a background in Delivery projects.
- facilitating teams transitioning from a traditional development and project management approach to development through a complete Agile project life cycle
- working actively with the Product Team Leaders, Product Owners and multiple product teams with varying levels of agile maturity
- Act as an Agile champion and contribute to expanding the understanding and practice of agile principles
- Work with the teams to identify and mitigate impediments and risks to the program
- Support existing product teams, and help teams be successful
- Plan and support the implementation of scaled agile including SAFe Agile Release Trains (ART)
- Plan and support the implementation Continuous Integration, Continuous Development and DevOps
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years agile coaching, training or consulting skills and experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated ability to mentor teams in various aspects of Agile and be an Agile champion
- 5+ years of experience working in an Agile environment and working in software development environments
- Perform Agile Iteration Manager / Scrum Master roles for new teams.
- Deep understanding of a variety of Agile methods such as Scrum, XP, Feature Driven Development, Kanban, Lean and DevOps with the ability to transfer that understanding to all levels of the organisation
- Conduct training for teams and stakeholders on Agile philosophies, methodologies, and practices.
- Experience implementing and consulting on scalable agile frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS.
- Expertise with agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Test-Driven Development, and Pair Programming
- Experience training teams and large groups is a plus
- 3+ years' experience in the financial services industry (desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 236986.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.